Rosemont (Hong Kong) Ltd is a provider of Fiduciary and Corporate Services with solutions for international corporations, institutional investors and individuals and their families.
Corporate services range from company structuring and ongoing administration and management, assistance to clients at all stages of their market entry and expansion in Asia, tax and estate planning, and immigration matters.
Watch and listen to our video which gives an overview of the range of Rosemont Hong Kong corporate services here: https://youtu.be/lJgtRsmUmn8
Rosemont (Hong Kong) Ltd’s corporate services include incorporation, management of all the day-to-day requirements in Hong Kong, representation and compliance:
- Choice of Hong Kong busness entities and Hong Kong incorporation services, registration with Company Registry and Inland Revenue Department and other local administrative departments
- Hong Kong Company Secretary: acting as local resident Hong Kong Corporate company secretary
- Hong Kong Trustee Services (For details of trustee services provided in Hong Kong, see the website of Rosemont Trustees (Asia) Ltd at www.rosemonttrustees-asia.hk )
- Hong Kong Tax representative: liaison with IRD and returns
- Hong Kong Registered office address & correspondence address
- Hong Kong Nominee Services: Individual and Corporate Director and Shareholder
- Hong Kong Bookkeeping: recording of business transactions, edition and report of situation and annual financial statements; We are a Xero Certified Advisor. See more at http://www.rosemont.hk/worldwide-location/xero-accounting-services/
- Hong Kong Payroll Services and MPF
- Hong Kong Audit arrangements: organization for audit and liaison with auditor
- Hong Kong Bank account opening: organisation of banking arrangements in Hong Kong for onshore and offshore entities as well as for individuals
Rosemont (Hong Kong) Ltd provides complete and personalized immigration services by advising, assisting and handling clients' immigration queries and applications for the citizenship scheme and for residence.
Watch the video on "Relocating to Hong Kong for work or business: the visa question". This video provides a comprehensive guide to the issues surrounding residence and visas in Hong Kong at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0dgToST3Qk
Rosemont (Hong Kong) Ltd specializes in the world’s top locations for private residence and citizenship in view of personal taxation, business environment and business development potential, and the overall quality of life.
Rosemont (Hong Kong) Ltd is also able to handle visa applications in Hong Kong, such as working permit, Investment Visa and Capital Investment Entrant Scheme.
In addition, for Business Advisory, Rosemont (Hong Kong) Ltd can assists clients at all stages of their market entry and expansion in Hong Kong, China and Asia in general. Rosemont (Hong Kong) Ltd can offer clients market entry consulting, incorporation and outsourcing services, for any needs, by managing the project at its early stage and selecting and liaising with local professionals.
Finally, Rosemont (Hong Kong) Ltd is now able to access all of the core activities of Rosemont International for Asian and Central Asian client queries.
- Hong Kong Tax Planning
- Hong Kong Estate Planning
- International Tax Planning
- International Estate Planning
- Family Office Support
- Real Estate Holding & Investments
- Yacht Ownership Structures
- Facilitation of Investments in Europe
Read more about Rosemont services in Asia on Mybusiness in Asia website.
A member of the Asia-Pacific Superyacht Association (APSA).
Rosemont (Hong Kong) Ltd was previously known as Monoeci (Hong Kong) Ltd